Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Okay this HAS TO STOP!
142857 Offline
Who's your Daddy?

RE: Okay this HAS TO STOP!
I just watched the video. It's worse than I thought. I can understand why people are beyond angry about this.
07-22-2016 08:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Luke Mauser Offline
Resident rebel

Looks to me like they're both black???

History is the lies of the victors coupled with the delusions of the defeated. It is an imagined certainty created at the point where the imperfection of memory meets the inadequacy of documentation.
07-22-2016 08:53 PM
Max000 Offline

(07-22-2016 12:55 PM)HammerBioLizard Wrote:  
(07-22-2016 12:32 PM)LanguageWolf Wrote:  Black people and schizophrenics have been dying all over the place for years, and you only just now noticed police brutality?

I always knew it existed.
I never knew that the cops would shoot a man who is taking care of an autistic bloke. This is a new low.

I think the low point was when Cleveland cops did a drive-by shooting on a 12 year old black kid playing in the park. I’m pretty sure that was the low point.

Regardless it's the same shit that happens about three to four times a day, somewhere in the US. We don’t have police in the US. We have government death squads.

Autism Social Forum
A place for autistic people to discuss their interests.
07-22-2016 10:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Max000 Offline

(07-22-2016 07:50 PM)LanguageWolf Wrote:  I hadn't noticed this before, but the therapist was black.

That's the way it always is. The cops arrive and see one white guy and one black guy, and they shoot the black guy. Then they ask questions.

This was no accident. 100 years ago racist little white punks joined the KKK to lynch black people. Today, they join the blue gang to do the same thing.

Autism Social Forum
07-22-2016 10:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Max000 Offline

Here is the real problem, and why this happens all the time.

1. Police Departments can and do legally discriminate against applicants with too high of IQs. It’s the only occupation in America that you can be discriminated against for being too intelligent (Jordan v New London).

2. Police training is a joke. It’s so unbelievably basic. Take zero chances, kill, kill, kill, with no regard for legality or constitutionality.

So we have a lot of really dumb cops with terrible training. Because that’s the way the government wants it. They want dumb cops who will violate people’s constitutional rights without asking why.

Autism Social Forum
07-22-2016 11:16 PM
Some_Bloke
Unregistered

(07-22-2016 10:47 PM)Max000 Wrote:  
(07-22-2016 12:55 PM)HammerBioLizard Wrote:  
(07-22-2016 12:32 PM)LanguageWolf Wrote:  Black people and schizophrenics have been dying all over the place for years, and you only just now noticed police brutality?

I always knew it existed.
I never knew that the cops would shoot a man who is taking care of an autistic bloke. This is a new low.

I think the low point was when Cleveland cops did a drive-by shooting on a 12 year old black kid playing in the park. I’m pretty sure that was the low point.

Or when they killed a with Down's Syndrome for not leaving a movie theater. There is no line these monsters won't cross.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/police-...onditions/
07-22-2016 11:31 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Luke Mauser Offline
Resident rebel

This is also a result of the easy availability of guns in the US.

The Police can always use the excuse 'I thought he was armed", and they're unlikely to be disbelieved.

A lot of people have been shot while reaching for their licence or other documents when stopped by a traffic cop. The cop can just 'assume' that they're going for a gun.

History is the lies of the victors coupled with the delusions of the defeated. It is an imagined certainty created at the point where the imperfection of memory meets the inadequacy of documentation.
07-23-2016 12:03 AM
HammerBioLizard
Unregistered

(07-22-2016 11:16 PM)Max000 Wrote:  1. Police Departments can and do legally discriminate against applicants with too high of IQs. It’s the only occupation in America that you can be discriminated against for being too intelligent (Jordan v New London).

How hard is it to get a low IQ test score on purpose?
Getting around this would be so easy.
07-23-2016 05:08 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Max000 Offline

(07-23-2016 05:08 AM)HammerBioLizard Wrote:  
(07-22-2016 11:16 PM)Max000 Wrote:  1. Police Departments can and do legally discriminate against applicants with too high of IQs. It’s the only occupation in America that you can be discriminated against for being too intelligent (Jordan v New London).

How hard is it to get a low IQ test score on purpose?
Getting around this would be so easy.

Judging by the mentality of the cops we have, I think they are doing a pretty good job of screening out applicants with high IQs. So it must be working.

Autism Social Forum
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2016 07:04 AM by Max000.)
07-23-2016 07:01 AM
M Offline
elder

The man asked the cop why he shot him. The cop said he did not know.
07-26-2016 07:12 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)