Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ffydwyrr's Original Music (Mainly Intended for RPGs)
Ffydwyrr Offline
Not Worth Talking To?

Music Ffydwyrr's Original Music (Mainly Intended for RPGs)
Like many other computer/video game nerds in the late '90s and 2000s, I downloaded a free MIDI sequencing program and messed around with it on an informal basis. These are the products of my messing around.

https://soundcloud.com/lwbuilder

I wish I had more musical ability. You've got some young upstart composers these days who sound just like Hollywood scoring veterans. I will never be such a person. That being said, you may enjoy some of my tunes, especially if you grew up with the classic RPGs on the SNES and PlayStation.

I don't get it. Whatever I'm doing to try to fit in here, it doesn't seem to be working. Maybe I should make peace with the fact that I'm an outsider wherever I go.
04-15-2018 04:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ffydwyrr Offline
Not Worth Talking To?

RE: Ffydwyrr's Original Music (Mainly Intended for RPGs)
I have a question. Since creating this thread, I have added a few dozen new compositions to my SoundCloud page (for some reason, I entered a creative manic phase this summer), but I'm not sure what this forum's rules are when it comes to advertising them. You all are welcome to listen to my music and give feedback, but I don't want to flood this board with too many topics and posts.

I don't get it. Whatever I'm doing to try to fit in here, it doesn't seem to be working. Maybe I should make peace with the fact that I'm an outsider wherever I go.
08-10-2018 09:59 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)