Autism Friends Network Home | Forums

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
One quick bitch
MM Offline
elder

RE: One quick bitch
Not exactly that you could have people call you and go to their home and give them a haircut.

Someone told me their Hairdresser called them during the lockdown and I asked them if they working to do hair from their home. She said that was not allowed. Many people were trying to get away with doing nails and other stuff during lockdown.
09-15-2020 05:08 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skyblue1 Online
Administrator

Most of these elderly folks are afraid to be around anyone that is not in their circle

I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.
09-15-2020 05:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MM Offline
elder

The retirement home around the corner - i saw people who would come to visit. There were some chairs set up in the parking lot, far apart. This is so no one would have to come into the building.

This situation also makes some people too isolated. Often these older people use no technology other than a regular phone. The nursing home are saying they allowed outside visits or window visits or staff with an ipad video chats. The truth is many of these people were refused a family member to visit. They were shut into a room alone and just give meal trays. Often they did not feed themselves. Prisoners are treated better.
09-15-2020 11:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)